As a multi-channel retailer, we appreciate how important it is to get your order delivered to you as soon as possible. Therefore, we currently use DHL (Express/Economy) as our courier worldwide.
Timings and costs
Please select your delivery country from the list of countries below and where requested your postcode to view your available delivery options and charges.
Countries where we deliver / Import charges:
- UK ZONE
- EURO NON EU ZONE
- INTERNATIONAL (NON EU)
- EURO EU ZONE
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you deliver to PO Box addresses?
No, we do not deliver to PO Box addresses. If you enter a PO Box address in Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates or Yemen, you will be required to provide a valid telephone number. When your delivery arrives in the relevant country, our courier, DHL, will contact you to obtain a physical address for delivery.
Do you deliver to BFPO addresses?
We can ship to BFPO addresses using our DHL delivery option.
Do you deliver to hotels?
Yes, we can deliver to your hotel.
Do I have to sign for delivery?
As PIPPA HOLT KAFTANS purchases may be delivered to addresses other than the billing address given by the cardholder, for example as with the case of a gift being purchased and addressed to a friend, as a security precaution, an email and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the cardholder's registered email address and home address, and we will require a signature upon delivery for all goods shipped.
Can I track my shipment?
It's easy to track your order by logging in to your account. Alternatively, log on to DHL.com and enter the tracking number that was sent to you via email. Or, you can contact the Customer Care Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you are delighted with your order. If you are not perfectly satisfied, you may return items within 14 days of date of receipt.
To lodge your return, simply complete our returns form. Once your return is lodged, you will receive further instruction via email.
How to Use our Returns Service
- Lodge your return: Check that your item(s) meet our returns policy. Then please get in touch via our ‘Returns Form’ page citing your order number and contact details.
- Tell us what you are returning: Indicate the item(s) you are returning and your reason for return. Once your return preferences are lodged you will receive further instructions via email.
- Pack the items: Pack your return item(s) using the original packing provided.
- Label the package: Attach one label securely to the box, ensuring the previous delivery label is covered.
- Book your collection
- By phone: Call your local DHL. You will be asked for your account number – this is printed on the returns labels.
- Book a collection online: Visit the DHL website. You will need to enter your waybill number – this is printed on the returns labels below the first barcode.
- Complete the pick-up: Upon collection, hand the second label to the DHL driver. Please leave your package open so it can be presented to the driver for checking along with your customer invoice. Once checked, please make sure you seal the package securely.
If you need any assistance please contact Customer Care Team by email email@example.com.
All successfully returned items will be credited to the original payment. The original shipping charges and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided.
You have 14 days from receipt of order to request your returns number. You will receive your returns number by email. Unsuitable items must then be returned within 7 days of receiving your returns number.
The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all PIPPA HOLT KAFTANS garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact Customer Care immediately.
Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.